In-depth Insights Into our Work
Delve deeper into the efforts of haitiChildren with these selected articles featured in various publications. These write-ups offer comprehensive insight into our initiatives, impact, and the ongoing issues we strive to address in Haiti.
- Why Susie Krabacher Sold the Sushi Bar To Buy an Orphanage – Wall Street Journal
- Ex-centerfold is unlikely savior for Haitian kids – NBC News
- Chronicling path from sinner to saint – The Aspen Times
- Aspen foundation learns of deaths of three kids in Haitian earthquake – The Aspen Times
- Aspenites battling starvation in Haiti – Vail Daily
- From Cover Girl to Guardian Angel – Go World Travel
- “Angels of a Lower Flight,” Susie Scott Krabacher – Errant Dreams
You Can Make An Impact
Reduce childhood mortality from disease, advocate for the rights of women and girls, help educate the children of Haiti and create a sustainable future by donating today.